Rabu, 02 April 2014

Take a trip to tourist sites that have not ever Belitung

Take a trip to tourist sites that have not ever visited always fun for me . And for the affairs of this one , I do have a lot of grateful lucky enough to visit various places of interest that have not been visited by many others. After a couple of years ago had the opportunity to enjoy exotic Lake Toba and Samosir Island , on 18-20 January 2013 I got another chance to try out the beauty of the other attractions , namely the Pacific , which is often dubbed ' Rainbow Warriors State ' as a place bermulanya stories in novel and the hit movie Laskar Pelangi .The journey begins with the departure from London at 23:00 Thursday night to catch a plane that will fly on Friday morning- as I recall - 8am flight from Soekarno - Hatta . Backup time at 9 o'clock was originally intended for traffic due to flooding that hit the capital . However , it turns out it is happening is beyond prediction . I was riding the bus can smoothly pass through the flood that did not dare to pass another car . As a result , I 've arrived at the airport when the new showed up at 3 o'clock in the morning . Eventually I found myself ' unemployment ' while because almost nothing can be done .After morning prayers and eat , I go straight into the airport waiting belitung travel for a flight to the Pacific Islands . After had been delayed twice, the plane finally left at about 10 am to Tanjung Pandan , Belitung regency capital . Belitung province is part of the Bangka Belitung Islands are located in the eastern part of the province of South Sumatra . The trip there takes about 45 minutes from Soekarno-Hatta airport .

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar