Selasa, 04 Maret 2014

Who does not Belitung know the Pacific

Who does not know the Pacific ?The small island to the east of the island of Sumatra is rich in tin and holds so much beauty ?The island is more famous after the boom in the novel Laskar Pelangi by Andrea Hirata , who then followed the success of the big screen movie with the same title directed by Riri Riza and Mira Lesmana .Yes , you certainly know how phenomenal novels and movies over the story of the struggle of 11 school children in the Pacific Islands , with natural background Belitung very beautiful and awe-inspiring .Luckily, I had the opportunity to visit this island , and financed by my office .
Happy anyway , can walk free .. just a pity , because the streets are free anyway , so I can not share frugal tips on traveling , as all travel and accommodation already in - organize entirely by the travel agent who is appointed by my office : (Well .. somehow grateful aja deh .. heheheAirlines that I use when it is Sriwijaya Air . And because the plane I was paket wisata belitung lengkap riding experience delay , I and my friends could only arrive at U.S. airports H. . Hanandjoeddin Tanjung Pandan Belitung at 04.30 pm .Arriving at the airport is clear that late already tight enough . Because the trip from the airport to the Cape High itself takes about 1 hour late , even when a vehicle is speeding.
So all I can do that time was blaming on the flight ! : (But yeah .. the basis of Jakarta , could never escape the narcissistic nature dr .. hehehe ..
With such a narrow time we still time to yourself to take pictures with the background that many big rocks we see throughout the film Laskar Pelangi .Filming locations Rainbow WarriorsYes , the Cape High has become one of the places that made ​​the filming location .
It is stated within the sign board on the site .Unfortunately when we came , the sea water around the beach was not too clear .Experience the beauty that is the Pacific peak during the dry season , ie in the month of May in each year .
In these months is usually enough to prevent people who like photography who come to the island to capture the natural beauty of the Pacific through the camera lens .Rat Island is the right location for tourists who want to be able to do snorkeling activities .Underwater View in the Pacific watersIt is a view of the Pacific submarine is almost similar to the underwater scenery that I saw when I was snorkeling in Pari Island , Thousand Islands .
But somehow , I feel a little more beautiful Pacific Islands : DSo , for those of you who want to capture the underwater view of the Pacific , do not forget to bring a waterproof cameranya yes :)Still according to the info the tour guide , in addition to the sights above the Pacific also has two other attractions are very interesting , and that Sand Island Lake Kaolin , which unfortunately is not included in my itinerary that time .The sand is so white , the land is not extensive . If we stand on it , supposedly we 'll feel like standing in the middle of the vast ocean , where the sea water looks so clear to bluish green color .Illustration of Sand Island , BelitungIn addition it is also sometimes a lot of Giant Red Starfish ( sea star large red ) , which appeared in the waters around the island . That's interesting.Illustration Giant Red StarfishKaolin LakeWhile Kaolin Lake is a lake that is surrounded by many rocks and coral colored chalk white .
The most appropriate time to visit this place during the dry season , when the water subsided and the color is clear blue .At first glance, this place would look like a lake surrounded by mountains of ice shards . Though a fraction of the iceberg is actually yes .. chalk white rocks before :)Illustration Lake Kaolin , Belitung ( 1 )Illustration Lake Kaolin , Belitung ( 2 Indeed , I 've heard just curious .. especially when I see directly , would be even more amazed .2nd place is the one , which makes me real anxious to get back to the Pacific again .But .. about going back when , well .. I have not dared to decide , because as we know , the cost of driving around in their own country is sometimes more expensive than the cost of a trip to another country .
You may disagree , but that's the fact :)So, for those of you who are curious to visit this place , sorry if I can not give too much traveling saving tips .But if you have enough budget , you can try the following tour organizers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar